1. "One of the biggest things that holds back people in life is the limiting belief about what is possible. We are always talking about how we cannot do this or how we cannot do that. It is really surprising to see that what we believe actually came true. Think and say all the time I will achieve my goals. There may be doubts creeping in occasionally. Through an effective intervention you can drive that negative thought away and affirm you will win again and again. Everyone has got doubts and worries. Do not consciously entertain the same. You have to bring your mind to an unwavering state where you simply believe that you will get your goals. What you believe will eventually come true. we are surely only limited by our own thoughts
2. Put in black and white what exactly you want and develop a workable plan for the same. (It's very important to begin with a clear definition of what "success" means to you.) You take at least a small step towards the target each day. Without a small win you do not retire (anything constructive you do to attain your goal is a win.) The essence in winning is in taking action.
3. . Take failures or set-backs as challenges. As you move forward, the road may not be smooth or trouble free. Have the grit to overcome each obstacle and keep on going on.
4. . Get all the facts, all the details about what you want to achieve. Make it a point to learn something new about it every day. Update yourself on the subject and become an expert on the same. Analyze and learn from your mistakes.
5. . Remain laser focused on your goals and surround yourself with positive people and thoughts that you will succeed. Idling away the time is the common cause of all failures.
6. . Become a person of integrity and honesty. Without this no one can succeed in anything.
7. . Become different and stand out from the crowd. We all need to start seeing the world from a different perspective. It comes from learning new and exciting things that force us to stretch our minds and move outside our comfort zones. Do not be afraid to do what you believe in irrespective of what others will think. You need not confirm to the crowd culture. Most people fear risks and are reluctant o try new things or tread unfamiliar grounds.
8. Become connected with others. No one is an island. Have friends everywhere who will help you achieve your goals.
9. I think it's also important to get over fear of success itself. For many, their deepest fear is not that they are inadequate but they are afraid of being successful. Many of them feel they don’t deserve it. Hence a majority are content with what they have or how they are. There is no greater sin than this. We all deserve success irrespective of what we have done or how we have grown up. No one needs to hate or reprimand oneself; there has been a number of early childhood and genetic influences beyond your control. You are not responsible for the way you have been molded. But from hereafter you take charge.
10. You must realize and come to terms with, and find a way to turn into a positive, the reality that any long-term goal worth acquiring--whether it's playing an instrument, writing, or making fine furniture--entails a long, exhausting period of not being very good at it. If all you have in mind is the endpoint at which the world acclaims your skill, then you'll never make it through the wilderness of mediocrity. You may think it is not worth it. Long-term, persistent hard work only pays off. Alright you care about the end point but you have to find a way to enjoy the journey.
99% of the readers will agree with this post; but not even 1% will actually take the needed action. That's why we have the successful and the unsuccessful. Know that Time will not wait for anyone; start now with your life journey. Don't wait for opportunities to come to you. The person who grabs opportunities usually wins. You may say superb article! But what matters in life is how much we implement these thoughts practically. Remember the high price of success is bought with sweat, blood and tears. Success is all about applied knowledge powered by positive thinking. And as a passing remark let me mention you will never know where you are going unless you know where you have been already.