Are you happy now? Well that is all what really counts. The richest person on the earth- let it be Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Carlos Slim or anyone else – they all want to be happy and peaceful every moment of their lives. We are here to be happy. Everything points to just these 9 letters arrnaged in this order: Happiness. . How Can you be happy? This is the greatest of all questions. There are as many answers to it as there are those who think about it. When you attain a goal you are happy, even the journey is enjoyable.When you overcome your dirty habits you become happy. When you reduce weight you are happy too. hen you live with your dream partner you are happy.When you have lots of money you become happy. These are all things that will make you temporarily happy. When the cause of the happiness is taken away, you become unhappy again.How can you be happy all the time? How can you feel an inner joy every moment? If you have wealth and a bad partner you might not be all that happy. If you become healthy, without enjoying the food you love, you will not be really happy. Even if you became the president of a company through years of hard work, you will not be happy if you do not enjoy what you do. If you do not know what to do with the wealth you have amassed you may not be happy again. You may be healthy, you may have an ideal partner but if you do not pursue your true calling, you cannot be happy too. We can have thousands of such permutations and combinations where you end up unhappy.
How can we be happy all the time and feel the fulfillment of having passed this way?
Take this test and see how many of you have the general qualities of the happy ones.
1. Those who are happy have fun and they feel good all the time. They would not be willing exchange their life with anyone else’s, however attractive the latter’s may be.
2. Happy people live longer. Studies on nuns have shown that 54% of the cheerful nuns lived beyond 94.
3. Happy, positive feelings change the chemical makeup of our bodies, producing chemicals that enhance immunity, cell repair, and building strength. Happy people have less stress.
4. They have developed a balanced world view and are happy they have got this life. .
5. Happiness and optimism go together. Optimistic people see bad things as temporary and good things as permanent.
6. Study after study shows that happy people are more likely to be romantically involved and have multiple close friendships.
7. People who are in a positive or happy mood solve problems better and faster. Happiness also improves people’s ability to learn and remember things.
8. They basically feel free to do what they want and are not restricted by others in any way.
9. Happy people want to love others and they try to avoid conflicts.
10. They are willing to cheer and help others.
11. Happy people try to be what they really are, do what they really like to get what they want.
12. Happy people are luckier.
13 They are not crazy for more money, more possessions. They appreciate and recognize what they already have.
14. Happy are those who try to get what they want and enjoy it when they get it.
16. They have something to do, something to love and something to hope for.
17. They are not, like many others, pursuing happiness madly. They live it every moment, now and here.
18. They love their work and do more than they are paid for.
19 They keep themselves fit and healthy.
20. What they think, do and say are generally in harmony.
If you conform to 15 points or more you are generally a happy person.
I agree that inherited biology, temperament, and glandular functioning and all have a bearing on your happiness levels. But we have choices all the time; we can change the way we are. But if you are not happy you better stop worrying about it and see how you can be happy.